How to Apply
Visitors can apply for an OSP card that is valid for 60 days and will be sent to you via email. You can apply for an OSP card up to 60 days before arriving in Hawaii.
To apply, you will need to submit the following:
- A valid medical cannabis card from any U.S. state/territory or the District of Columbia
- A valid driver’s license or state ID from the same state as your medical card
- Your medical card must be for one of Hawai’i’s qualifying medical conditions
- Application fee of $49.50 (non-refundable)
- Completed Online Application submitted via DOH Website and video tutorial
*Please note that international medical cannabis registration cards are not accepted at this time.